Taking a Cruise With Kids? This is the Way to Do It!
You don’t need to go all the way to Disneyland, or stick the kids in front of Cartoon Network during their school holidays to keep them occupied. All you have to do is keep reading to find out why a cruise with one of these family themed holidays, may just be the best thing you ever do for the little ones. Don’t worry, just because you’re jumping on a kid’s themed ship, and may have Spongebob Square Pants, Shrek, or Mickey Mouse running around, it doesn’t mean there are no activities for the moms and dads too.
Take a Holiday With Your Favourite Disney Characters!
Choose from cruise ships like Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Magic and Disney Wonder. Each ship offers various themed activities, clubs and entertainment for the whole family.
On board a Disney cruise you’ll love:
- The live Disney shows
- State of the art 3D theatres
- Fireworks displays
- Meeting Disney characters
- Splash pools, waterslides and adult only pool
- Kids club for ages 3 to 12
- Tween club for ages 11 to 14
- Teen club for ages 14 to 17
- Casual Dining and all-you-care to eat ice cream
If you cruise to the Bahamas or the Caribbean, there is also the good chance that you’ll be treated to a stop over at Castaway Cay, which is Disney’s private island paradise with adult only beaches, activities for the kids, hiking trails, beach sports a waterslide and so much more.
On Royal Carribean, Fantasy Turns to Reality With Dreamworks!
Why not treat the kids to a cruise with the likes of Shrek, the penguins from Madagascar and loads more Dreamworks characters? Royal Caribbean offer some of the best family oriented cruise holidays around, offering you the opportunity to enjoy a number of activities as a family.
Taking a family cruise holiday with Royal Caribbean, you’ll love:
- Family entertainment & activities like RipcordSM by iFLY®, Adventure Ocean® NorthStarSM, SeaPlexSM, Broadway At SeaSM, AquaTheater shows, Rock-climbing walls, FlowRider®, Mini-golf; Ice skating; and the first carousel at sea.
- The Dreamworks Experience with Kung Fu Panda, characters from Madagascar, and Shrek himself
- Family dining
- Exciting nightlife for the adults
Treat the Kids with Nickelodeon and Norwegian Cruise Lines
Norwegian Cruise lines offer you and your family the chance to indulge in excitement and fun with activities the whole family can participate in together. Play a game of dodgeball or send your kids off to circus school while you relax around the pool. With Nickelodeon characters jumping out from around every corner, you can be sure your kids will have the experience of a lifetime.
With a Norwegian family cruise holiday, you’ll love:
- Splash Academy (Ages 3 - 12)
- Entourage (Ages 13 - 17)
- Group Sitting - if you’re travelling with little one’s aged 3 - 12, the group sitting will ensure your children are taken care of by certified youth staff. This allows you to venture out during days and evenings in port.
- Casual and Freestyle Dining
Why not try something different for your next school holiday break and treat the family to an experience they’ll never forget. These cruises are designed to create long lasting memories and family togetherness. So check-in with your Cruiseabout consultant and find out which ships offer the dream holiday you’re looking for! What could be more perfect than this kind of family togetherness?