7-Night Burgundy River Cruise : Daniele Canal Barge
Blessed with some of the most gorgeous countryside in Europe if not the world (not to mention perhaps the best wine around), Burgundy is a place everyone should explore at least once. And the best way to do it is from the deck of an ambling river barge.
- 6 nights' accommodation onboard the Daniele canal barge.
- 1 nights' accommodation in a comfort hotel.
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 4 dinners.
- Cycling in the vineyards of Cote de Beaune with wine tasting.
- Verdun sur le Doubs walking excursion.
- Saint-Jean-de-Losne visit.
- Auxonne visit.
- Longecourt-en-Plaine visit.
- Cycling Gevrey-Chambertin.
- Wine tasting at the Chateau de Marsannay.
- Cote du Nuit visit.
- All transport to/from included activities and between destinations.
- Use of bicycles during shore excursions.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
What's not Included?
Flights, allow USD255-335 for meals not included. Tips onboard not included. Beer, wine and non-alcoholic drinks on board are included throughout the whole trip. All other alcoholic drinks would be at an additional individual expense
Please view the important notice.
Day 1 : Dijon
Day 2 : Dijon/Fragnes
Day 3 : Fragnes/Verdun-sur-le-Doubs
Day 4 : Verdun-ser-le-Doubs/Seurre
Day 5 : Seurre/Auxonne
Day 6 : Auxonne/Longecourt-en-Plaine
Day 7 : Longecourt-en-Plaine/Dijon
Day 8 : Dijon
G Adventures has redefined small group travel for 25 years. Travelling with G Adventures is the very best way to get up-close and personal with your planet in a way you’d never manage on your own.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of USD250 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation. Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior. For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking. Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit. Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing. Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures. *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment. Credit card required for car hire where applicable. Prices and availability are correct as at 27 September 2016 and are subject to change without notice. Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2017 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior. All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2017. All packages are quoted per person sharing. E&OE.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.