Cruiseabout brings you yet another first for South African cruisers. Now there is no need to worry about the rate of exchange when booking your international cruise holiday. Cruiseabout will guarantee your rate of exchange when you book and pay in full. This means that if your ROE drops 90 days prior to your departure (and when full payment should have been due), Cruiseabout will refund the difference in the rate of exchange from time of original final payment. So you can book and pay with confidence, knowing that South Africa's largest cruise retailer has your back, ensuring you always receive the best value for money holiday.
- Information about this guarantee and how to qualify forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry by all entrants.
This offer is valid by booking and paying for your international cruise in full. In doing so you will automatically receive the rate of exchange guarantee.
2. This guarantee states that if your rate of exchange drops significantly by the time final payment would have been due (by opting for a deposit option), Cruiseabout will refund you the difference in the exchange rate.
3. Guarantee will be deemed to be accepted at the time of booking and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible bookings will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected bookings.
4. This guarantee is open to all legal residents of South Africa, who are South African citizens aged 18 years or older at the time of partaking in this promotion (“Eligible Entrant”), who enter the promotion in the required manner. The names booked must correspond with the names on the ID and passport, and all subsequent charges regarding changes are for client’s own account.
IN NO EVENT WILL CRUISEABOUT AND FLIGHT CENTRE TRAVEL GROUP, FLIGHT CENTRE SOUTH AFRICA BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR TRAVEL EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF FLIGHT CENTRE SOUTH AFRICA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Under no circumstances can any aspect of this promotion be transferred, amended, extended or exchanged for cash.
5. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the guarantee supplied again.
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Cruiseabout and Flight Centre South Africa reserves the right to cancel this guarantee or to change the quantity and nature of the guarantee at any time without prior notice.
7. Any delay or failure in the performance by either Party shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. For purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of the Party claiming Force Majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism, accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, labor strikes, other than those of Seller or its suppliers, that prevent Flight Centre from furnishing the prize, and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of the Party affected thereby, despite such Party's reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to a Party's failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement.