5 of the best cruise line loyalty programmes
Cruise line loyalty programmes offer the frequent cruiser a number of added benefits, as well as discounted rates and rewards for having memberships with them. Each Programme varies, but can offer it’s loyal guests things like onboard benefits, future special offers which are exclusive to members, upgrades, preferential embarking and disembarking services, discounts and loads more. Take a look at some of the best loyalty programmes available from these fine cruise line companies.
MSC - Voyagers Club loyalty programme MSC offers two loyalty rewards programmes, the MSC Club, and the MSC Voyagers Club which was launched in July 2015. The MSC Voyagers Club programme offers its guests four membership possibilities, depending on how often you cruise with them. Every time you earn points, you are getting closer to the MSC Voyagers Black card, which has unlimited possibilities, discounts, and specials.
Why become an MSC Voyager member:
- You can join before you cruise
- Be the first to hear about offers, news and events
- Savings on your next cruise
- Exclusive privileges and special offers on board
- Start earning valuable MSC Voyagers Club points
- More exciting experiences with every journey
Norwegian Cruise Lines – Lattitudes loyalty programme
The company enrolls each of its guests into their Lattitudes loyalty programme within 48 hours of completing their first cruise. This opens up the door to a number of exclusive benefits for you every time you cruise with them, and lets you develop your membership from bronze to silver and then gold to platinum.
Some of the benefits available to Lattitudes Rewards members include:
- Priority check-in
- Onboard Latitudes Rewards Representative
- Onboard discounts
- Discount on Spa Signature Services during port days
- Exclusive onboard gathering with ship officers
- Welcome gift
- Laundry service
- Complimentary "Behind the Scenes" ship tour
- Complimentary sparkling wine in your stateroom
Royal Caribbean – Crown & Anchor loyalty programme
The Crown & Anchor loyalty programme is accessible to anyone, whether you have sailed with the cruise line or not. You can activate your account and will immediately start earning points from the first time you book a cruise with them. The membership tiers work from gold, platinum, emerald, diamond, diamond plus and finally the pinnacle club.
Crown & Anchor benefits include:
- Onboard discounts
- Dedicated Loyalty call center
- Great deals on last minute sailings
- Exclusive rates on balcony & suites
- Bonus offers when booking onboard
- Member cruises - your chance to mingle with other members on special cruises
- Benefits on land - exclusive benefits with participating corporate partners
Crystal Cruises – Crystal Society loyalty programme
Crystal Cruises have an in-depth loyalty reward programme, with fantastic benefits for the most loyal cruisers. You become a member of the Crystal Society once you have completed a 7 day cruise with them, and on top of the membership benefits listed below, you will also receive loyalty points which then offer you various benefits as you graduate to the next tier in the programme.
Crystal Society membership and programme privileges:
- Possible savings on every voyage in every category
- ‘As You Wish’ shipboard credits
- Exclusive preview itinerary and fare announcements
- First free cruise now redeemed at milestone 25 (vs. milestone 30)
- Penthouse upgrades for various milestones
- Crystal Society host or hostess on every voyage
- Free cruises
Silversea – The Venetian Society loyalty programme
Silversea’s Loyalty Programme – The Venetian Society, incorporates it’s guests into a fellowship of cruisers from around the world after their first cruise. As a member of the Venetian Society, you are entitled to a world of exclusivity and exciting benefits.
Venetian Society privileges and benefits:
- Private parties
- Up to 5% additional savings with certain voyages
- After 100 days sailing: up to 5% additional savings and complimentary laundry service
- After 250 days sailing: receive up to 10% additional savings
- After 350 days sailing: receive a complimentary 7-day voyage
- After 500 days sailing: receive a complimentary 14-day voyage
- After the 500-day milestone, receive a complimentary 7-day voyage for each 150 days sailed
Seabourn – Seabourn Club loyalty programme
The Seabourn Club benefits and loyalty program is available to any and all guests that have completed a cruise with the cruise line. As well as the membership benefits for days sailed, members are placed on a tiered programme according to how many points they have earned.
Benefits of the Seabourn Club include:
- Booking and onshore savings
- Drink savings
- Spa days
- Laundry services
- Start earning points right away
These loyalty programmes are designed for those who love cruising, love a specific cruise company and who wouldn’t use any one else. If this is you, make sure you take advantage of the benefits available to you, like savings, free cruises, discounts, and so much more. Speak to your Cruiseabout consultant today to find out more about the loyalty programmes offered by your favourite cruise line.