Main ports in the UAE
Main ports in the UAE and what you can experience at the port
Dubai is the most well-known city-state in the UAE. You’ll find yourself feeling like a kid again with theme parks, entertainment complexes, malls and architectural wonders that will leave you breathless. Below are our top four attractions in Dubai:
Ski Dubai is an enclosed ski slope theme park in the middle of the desert that will keep you and the whole family busy the whole day!
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world at a whopping 160 stories – you need to experience the view from the top.
The Wild Wadi Waterpark is another great idea for a family day trip when docked in Dubai.
The Dubai Mall is the largest mall in the world and comes highly recommended for all shopaholics (or maybe shopaholics should avoid this mall at all costs).
Muscat (Capital of Oman)
This area is much more reserved and less modern in terms of architecture. You’ll see another side of the UAE as you explore the incredible mosques, festivals, markets and historic buildings in Muscat.
Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the UAE, is in many ways similar to Dubai in terms of being a little more developed. Ferrari World is a spectacular Ferrari themed amusement park. Malls and beautiful architecture is also prevalent here.
Sir Bani Yas Island
This island is a natural island off the coast of Abu Dhabi. It is a beautiful nature reserve that offers wildlife walks or game drives as you would expect but It is also the best place to experience those traditional “island-holiday” activities like kayaking or snorkelling.
- A speedboat tour in Dubai is 90minutes of pure adrenaline-filled joy! A fantastic alternative to see most of Dubai’s spectacular sites.
- A dinner cruise is an alternative way to marvel at the beautiful city lights while enjoying a fine dining experience.
- A desert safari in a 4x4 that includes camel rides and sand boarding is an experience you won’t find anywhere else in the world.
- Experience the enormity and architectural genius of the Burj Khalifa, the Palm Island and the Dubai mall – you will never look at buildings in the same way.
- If you have enough time at your disposal in Dubai, make sure you include a sunrise hot air balloon trip over the desert in your itinerary.
Once you’ve experienced the wonder, beauty and extravagance of the UAE – especially from the vantage point of a luxurious cruise ship, you may find yourself planning your next trip sooner than you expected. Get in touch with one of our Cruise experts to book your cruise to the UAE today or check out our UAE cruise deals