Ten reasons why Cruiseabout makes sea travel a breeze
Gone are the days when travel by sea was seldom a first choice for travellers, and sailing between continents took weeks. The sophisticated, streamlined, computer-driven luxury ships of today have seen a massive resurgence in a form of transportation that was almost eclipsed by the advent of budget air travel.
In a frenetic world, the growing appeal of a leisurely cruise to a new and exciting destination has seen cruise lines scrambling to put together packages that are increasingly tailored to suit a variety of tourist offerings.
Most people plan years ahead for a dream holiday and save judiciously towards their flight or cruise tickets. As should be the case when planning any holiday that you’ve invested so much in, work with experts in the field to ensure that every one of your long-held expectations is met.
It’s true that if you have nothing much else to do, you can plan a perfect holiday by spending hours trawling the Internet in search of great deals, but why bother when Cruiseabout travel agents are dedicated to securing the best deals on water? Some choose to believe that travel agents are as much of a myth as the Easter Bunny. This is simply not true. In fact, the valuable service that travel agents continue to provide is more important than ever when booking a holiday, in a world that’s fraught with scamsters offering amazing, incredible, non-existent deals. Here are 10 reasons why Cruiseabout should be your first port of call when planning the ultimate holiday cruise:
1. As a team, our Cruiseabout consultants have spent over 21 000 nights at This means you will be getting information from experts that have first- hand experience on everything cruising, from what to see and do in ports, to the great entertainment, restaurants and activities available on board.
2. Cruiseabout is the cruise holiday specialist that covers every port, every ship and every cabin on the ocean.
3. Cruiseabout offers a cruise-free guarantee that makes sure that they won’t be beaten on price and all bookings include all taxes and port charges.
4. Contrary to popular belief, using a travel agent ends up costing you less than booking the trip yourself. Agencies are able to leverage more competitive prices, because they book regularly for large groups and can take advantage of group booking discounts. They are also in a position to keep clients updated on upcoming promotions and special packages run by cruise operators.
5. Agents are familiar with different cruise lines and know which ships fall into the non-stop party category and which are better suited to a more relaxing, peaceful voyage. They are also au fait with the latest out-of-pocket charges, so you will never be caught unawares by unexpected costs.
6. All you need to do is to provide a list of the most important elements you’re looking for in a cruise holiday, and Cruiseabout will tailor a complete holiay package best suited to your expectations. This saves a tremendous amount of time that you would have spent researching and feeling overwhelmed by the myriad cruises available. Put your confidence in experts who’ll guide you in finding the right option.
7. Free upgrades are a sought-after perk on a ship. Cruise lines don’t generally advertise how and when they are about to upgrade, but history indicates that bookings made through travel agencies tend to enjoy preference when it comes to climbing the cabin ladder.
8. We offer cruises worldwide: the Middle East, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Mediterranean, the Indian Ocean, South Africa, the Norwegian fjords and the Baltics.
9. Being the specialists, Cruiseabout are always in the loop about new and exciting ships coming in the future. In 2016 2 of the biggest cruise lines will be adding to their fleet: Norwegian Cruise Line’s Escape for a seven-night Caribbean cruise, and Royal Caribbean International’s Harmony of the Seas, which sets off on a 14-night cruise to ports including Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Crete, Palermo, Rome and Barcelona.
10. A cruise offers the opportunity to experience oceans and inland waterways in a variety of adventures that may include: a river or barge holiday along the waterways of Europe; an expedition to the icy world of Antarctica; a local cruise up the coast to Mozambique or Mauritius; a dedicated seniors’ cruise with all the comforts of home; romantic couple’s cruises to exotic ports; or a family cruise that keeps children and teenagers occupied so parents can relax and enjoy the trip.
Always ready to go the extra (sea)mile for clients, Cruiseabout agents are on hand to offer free after-hours assistance whenever you need it.