6-Night China, Vietnam & Singapore Cruise : Sun Princess (Includes Flights)
FLY, STAY & CRUISE! Discover the Exotic Allure of the Far East
- Return flights from Johannesburg.
- Approximate taxes.
- 1 nights' pre-cruise accommodation in Hong Kong at the Cosmo Hotel.
- 5 nights' accommodation onboard the Sun Princess.
- All meals and selected drinks.
- Onboard entertainment.
- Taxes, fees and port charges.
What's not Included?
Drinks onboard, items of personal nature, visas, gratuities, transfers
Please view the important notice.
01 October 2018 : Hong Kong, China
02 October 2018 : At Sea
03 October 2018 : Nha Trang, Vietnam
04 October 2018 : Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Vietnam
05 October 2018 : At Sea
06 October 2018 : Singapore
There are many to ways travel, but no one helps you truly discover the world’s great attractions and best-kept secrets like Princess Cruises.®
This can mean the difference between a vacation and a life-changing experience, which is why Princess has repeatedly been awarded “Best Cruise Itineraries” by Recommend Magazine.
- Please note that prices are listed per person, non-air cruise-only and based on double occupancy. Third and Fourth guest fares apply to the 3rd and 4th guests booked in the same stateroom as the First and Second guests. Launch Fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are subject to change and Princess reserves the right to collect any increases in effect at the time of sailing even if the fare has already been paid in full. Prices are subject to change based on availability. Stateroom views are considered unobstructed unless noted otherwise. Photos, floor plan diagrams, and amenities represent typical arrangements and may vary by ship and stateroom. Certain staterooms may vary in size, decor and configuration. Obstructions do not include certain nautical items like handrails, dividers or ship hardware. For balcony staterooms, the view is determined from the perspective of the balcony railing. *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability. All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment. Prices and availability are correct as at 23 January 2018 and are subject to change without notice. Prices quoted are on sale until 28 February 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior. All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 28 February 2018. All packages are quoted per person sharing. E&OE.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.