7-Night Paris and Normandy : Uniworld SS Joie de Vivre
SAVE 30% ON OUR BEST OFFER EVER!
- 7 nights' accommodation in a Riverview Stateroom on the stately SS Joie de Vivre.
- All schedules transfers on arrival and departure days.
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients.
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 7 dinners.
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- Complimentary fine wine, beer, and soft drinks during lunch and dinner onboard; bottled water replenished daily in your stateroom; and 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station.
- 6 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts.
- 1 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager.
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system on all shore excursions.
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks.
- Captivating onboard local entertainment.
- Signature Lecture: "The Seine River in Impressionist Paintings".
- OTHER DEPARTURE DATES: 25 March 2018, 1 April 2018, 19 July 2018, 5,12,19 & 26 August 2018, 7,21 & 28 October 2018 and 04 November 2018.
- PLEASE NOTE: Other 2018 Departure Dates available with 20% & 10% discount- Please enquire for price of other sailing dates.
What's not Included?
Flights, taxes and anything not included in the inclusions
Please view the important notice.
See for yourself the landscapes immortalized by so many great artists. Breathe in the fragrance of Monet's garden as you cross the Japanese bridge he made famous. Stand on the beach of Honfleur where Courbet and Boudin set up their easels to paint fishing vessels sailing into port.
Immerse yourself in a fascinating and inviting land, rich in legend, history, and art. Share the enchantment of this region with the special young ones in your life on select sailings during the summer with Uniworld's Multigenerational Family Friendly Program.
Day 1 : Paris
Day 2 : Vernon (Giverny), Les Andelys
Day 3 : Rouen
Day 4 : Caudebec-en-Caux (Honfleur or Etretat)
Day 5 : Rouen (Normandy Beaches)
Day 6 : Mantes-la-Jolie (Versailles)
Day 7 : Paris
Day 8 : Paris (disembark) transfer to the airport
The Ultimate in Boutique Cruising
Set sail along famous rivers aboard one of Uniworld’s elegant cruise linersand explore the most beautiful fresh water regions in the world. Explore Europe’s historic Rhine and Seine Rivers and experience the relaxed beauty of the Netherlands, France and Germany. Marvel at the ancient wonders of Egypt along the Nile or exotic floating villages and modern cities of China along the Yangtze all from the boutique luxury of a Uniworld Cruise.
- OBOE is valid for new, individual bookings on full-fare only. Fares are per guest in South African Rands. Based on double occupancy. Single rates on request. 10% deposit of the cruise fare per person within 72 hours of booking. Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure. Port charges are not included in the fare price and are quoted separately. Reservations can be cancelled if final payment is not received in a timely manner. OBOE is combinable with River Heritage Club discount. *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability. All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment. Prices and availability are correct as at 03 January 2018 and are subject to change without notice. Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior. All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2018. All packages are quoted per person sharing. E and OE..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.