8-Night Remarkable Rhine : Uniworld River Empress
SAVE 30% ON OUR BEST OFFER EVER!
- 8 nights' accommodation onboard the elegant River Empress.
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients.
- 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 8 dinners.
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners.
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water.
- 7 days of excursions, including "Choice is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts.
- Guided "Jewish Heritage", "Go Active", "Do as the Locals Do", "Village Day" and "Gentle Walking" programmes.
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions.
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks.
- Scheduled airport transfers.
- All gratuities, both onshore and onboard.
- OTHER DEPARTURE DATES: 14 March 2018, 22 March 2018, 30 March 2018, 28 October 2018 and 05 November 2018.
- PLEASE NOTE: Other 2018 Departure Dates available - Please enquire for price of other sailing dates.
What's not Included?
Flights, taxes and anything not included in the inclusions
Please view the important notice.
Oh, and did we mention the scenery? Standing on the top deck of your ship, watching the ever-changing landscape turn increasingly dramatic, you'll understand why people have been raving about the Rhine River Valley for centuries - and there's definitely no cause to stop Jewish Heritage Cruises (all sailings). Our Jewish Heritage cruise is the only of its kind on the Rhine, a showcase for Western Europe's rich Jewish history and culture. From locales dating from medieval times to museums celebrating the legacy of the Rothschild family and the founder of the Zionist movement, this itinerary provides a balanced, in-depth and thoroughly fascinating exploration of the region. Open to all guests as a complimentary alternative to the standard itinerary.
Day 1 : Basel (embark)
Day 2 : Basel
Day 3 : Strasbourg
Day 4 : Speyer
Day 5 : Frankfurt
Day 6 : Oberwesel (Bacharach)
Day 7 : Cologne
Day 8 : Amsterdam
Day 9 : Amsterdam (Disembark)
The Ultimate in Boutique Cruising
Set sail along famous rivers aboard one of Uniworld’s elegant cruise linersand explore the most beautiful fresh water regions in the world. Explore Europe’s historic Rhine and Seine Rivers and experience the relaxed beauty of the Netherlands, France and Germany. Marvel at the ancient wonders of Egypt along the Nile or exotic floating villages and modern cities of China along the Yangtze all from the boutique luxury of a Uniworld Cruise.
- OBOE is valid for new, individual, full-fare bookings. Fares are per guest in South African Rands. 10% deposit of the cruise fare per person within 72 hours of booking. Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure. Single rates on request. Port charges are not included in the fare price and are quoted separately. Reservations can be cancelled if final payment is not received in a timely manner. *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability. All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment. Prices and availability are correct as at 03 January 2018 and are subject to change without notice. Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior. All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2018. All packages are quoted per person sharing. E and OE..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.