9-Night Enchanting Danube & Munich : Uniworld SS Maria Theresa
SAVE 30% ON OUR BEST OFFER EVER!
- 7 nights' accommodation in a Riverview Stateroom on the majestic SS Maria Theresa.
- 2 nights' accommodation in a hotel in Munich with breakfast.
- Scheduled transfers on arrival and departure days.
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients.
- 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners.
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners.
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water.
- 4 countries : Austria, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia.
- 9 days of excursions, including "Choice Is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts.
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager.
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions.
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks.
- Exclusive Generations Family Programme on select summer departures.
- PLEASE NOTE: Other 2018 Departure Dates available 30 March, 13 & 27 April, 11 & 25 May, 22 June, 6 & 20 July, 3 & 19 August.
- Other sailings available offering 20% discount - enquire for details.
What's not Included?
Flights, taxes and anything not included in the inclusions
Please view the important notice.
Day 1 : Munich
Day 2 : Munich
Day 3 : Munich, Transfer To Passau (Embark)
Day 4 : Passau, Cruising The Danube River
Day 5 : Linz (Salzburg Or Linz)
Day 6 : Melk, Cruising The Wachau Valley, Durnstein
Day 7 : Vienna
Day 8 : Vienna, Cruising The Danube River, Bratislava
Day 9 : Budapest
Day 10 : Budapest (Disembark)
The Ultimate in Boutique Cruising
Set sail along famous rivers aboard one of Uniworld’s elegant cruise linersand explore the most beautiful fresh water regions in the world. Explore Europe’s historic Rhine and Seine Rivers and experience the relaxed beauty of the Netherlands, France and Germany. Marvel at the ancient wonders of Egypt along the Nile or exotic floating villages and modern cities of China along the Yangtze all from the boutique luxury of a Uniworld Cruise.
- OBOE is valid for new, individual, full-fare bookings. Fares are per guest in South African Rands. Based on double occupancy. Single rates on request. 10% deposit of the cruise fare per person within 72 hours of booking. Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure. Port charges are not included in the fare price and are quoted separately. Reservations can be cancelled if final payment is not received in a timely manner. OBOE is combinable with River Heritage Club discount. *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability. All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment. Prices and availability are correct as at 03 January 2018 and are subject to change without notice. Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior. All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2018. All packages are quoted per person sharing. E and OE..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.