Topdeck : Blue Lagoons - 8 Days
R1000 Deposit Secures Your Trip!!
- 7 nights' accommodation in a cabin (twin/double or triple) on motor cruising boats.
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners.
- Afternoon tea (coffee, tea & snacks).
- Snorkelling equipment, board games and cards.
- Harbour/Marina fees.
- Sound system & iPod dock.
- Local captain and crew.
- Free on board Wi-Fi.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please speak to a consultant today about all available departure dates & pricing.
What's not Included?
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money and items of a personal nature
Please view the important notice.
- Please note that Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years. Bookings can be secured with a deposit of R1000 per person at the time of booking. This deposit is non-refundable unless we cancel your trip. Should you decide to cancel your trip more than 6 (six) weeks prior to departure, Topdeck will issue a ROLLING DEPOSIT VOUCHER to you for the R1000 deposit amount. This can be used towards any Topdeck Trip in the future. If making a booking within 42 days of departure, then full payment is required. Trips requested within 42 days of Departure are ON REQUEST, no other services such as flights, transfers and/ or Pre/ Post accommodation should be booked until the Trip is CONFIRMED. Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment. Prices and availability are correct as at 19 April 2018 and are subject to change without notice. Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior. All packages are quoted per person sharing. E and OE..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.