21-Night Dubai to Southampton : Queen Mary 2
Cunard World Cruise 2018 + USD90 per person On Board Spend
- 21 nights' spacious, en-suite accommodation in selected cabin grade.
- Full board meal basis in a selection of dining venues.
- 24 hour room service.
- World class entertainment.
- Tea, coffee, fruit juice is available 24 hours.
- Daily afternoon tea.
- Port and handling fees and taxes.
What's not Included?
Visas, transfers, insurance, personal spending, excursions, flights, gratuities to be charged on board - USD11,50 per person per night / Grills cabins : USD13,50 per person per night
Please view the important notice.
Cunard's magestic and ever-popular flagship, Queen Mary 2 will depart from Southampton and will head for South Africa. Two beautiful Indian Ocean Islands provide the stepping stones across to Australia and New Zealand followed by Asia's Indian Ocean shore to the Arabian Peninsula before returning to Southampton via the Suez Canal and the Mediterranean.
19 April 2018 : Dubai, United Arab Emirates
20 April 2018 : At Sea
26 April 2018 : Aqaba (for Petra), Jordan
27 April 2018 : At Sea
28 April 2018 : Suez, Egypt
28 April 2018 : Suez Canal, Egypt
28 April 2018 : Port Said, Egypt
29 April 2018 : Limassol, Cyprus
30 April 2018 : At Sea
01 May 2018 : Messina Strait, Italy
02 May 2018 : Capri/Naples, Italy
03 May 2018 : Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
04 May 2018 : At Sea
05 May 2018 : Barcelona, Spain
06 May 2018 : At Sea
07 May 2018 : Seville (Cadiz), Spain
08 May 2018 : At Sea
10 May 2018 : Southampton, United Kingdom
A cruise with Cunard is nothing short of extraordinary.
Expect opulent accommodation, unparalleled service and unforgettable experiences whatever your destination.
Cunard's three luxury cruise liners offer the opportunity to explore the world in exceptional comfort. Travel to bustling cities, experience exotic islands, discover remote villages and so much more. From the Caribbean and Central America to Africa, the Far East and everything in between, Cunard will take you there in style.
- Prices are per person sharing and subject to availability. Valid on new cruise bookings only. *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment. Credit card required for car hire where applicable. Prices and availability are correct as at 26 January 2018 and are subject to change without notice. Prices quoted are on sale until 30 March 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior. All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 March 2018. All packages are quoted per person sharing. E&OE.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Cruiseabout cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Cruiseabout travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.