Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY CRUISEBAOUT BIRTHDAY MSC COMPETITION
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Entry is via Internet only.
2. Entry is free and open to legal residents of South Africa, who are South African citizens aged 18 years or older at the time of entering the competition (“Eligible Entrant”), who enter the promotion in the required manner. The names booked must correspond with the names on the ID and passport.
3. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group (Pty) Ltd, Cruiseabout South Africa and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
4. Entry into the competition opens 1 March 2017 and closes at midnight on 31 March 2017 (“the Promotional Period”).
5. A maximum of one entry per person will be valid. Eligible Entrants can enter the promotion in the following way.
To enter the competition the entrant must go to the Cruiseabout Facebook page and comment on the “Wish Cruiseabout a Happy Birthday” post
6. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Website and Facebook page remains the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
Details of Prize
IN NO EVENT WILL FLIGHT CENTRE TRAVEL GROUP, CRUISEABOUT SOUTH AFRICA BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR TRAVEL EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF FLIGHT CENTRE, CRUISEABOUT SOUTH AFRICA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. There will be one prize winner draw. A 4 night cruise visiting Pomenein Mozambique for 2 adults only in an Ocean View Cabin aboard the MSC Sinfonia.
9. Departing from Durban on the 27 November 2017
Returning to Durban on the 1 December 2017
The Prize includes:
· Accommodation in category selected with twice daily service
· All meals
· Range of entertainment: nightly shows, live music and casino
· ChiccotD and LEGOO: Baby Club, Mini Club, Young Club and Teens Club.
· Outdoor spray park
The Prize excludes:
· R1235.00 per person Port, Baggage, Insurance and Service Charges
· Flights to and from Durban
· Transfers to and from Durban Harbour
· All drinks, optional shore excursions and any items of a personal nature
The Prize Conditions
This prize is valid for the departure of the 27 November 2017 only and cannot be extended beyond this date.
This prize letter is only valid for the person as advised by Flight Centre and for the “holiday" detailed above
Under no circumstances can any aspect of this holiday be transferred, amended, extended or exchanged for cash.
The cruise cannot be changed and the cabin cannot be upgraded even at an additional cost.
Prize winner and travelling companion must be in possession of valid passports for this cruise.
10. The Promoter will assist the Prize Winner as much as is practicable to ensure the prize is taken according to these terms and conditions.
11. There will be one computer automated prize draw generating one prize winner.
12. The prize winner(s) will be notified by Facebook, phone or email
13. The chosen winner has 24 hours to contact or confirm acceptance of the prize. After 24 hours the prize will be revoked and redraw will be done by the judges.
14. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
16. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
17. The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The judge’s decision is final.
19. Cruiseabout South Africa reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms & conditions.
20. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Cruiseabout South Africa reserves the right to cancel this competition or to change the quantity and nature of the prize at any time without prior notice.
21. Anyone who has won a competition with any Cruiseabout South Africa Ltd companies in the last six (6) months is ineligible to enter.
22. Any delay or failure in the performance by either Party shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. For purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of the Party claiming Force Majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism. accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, labor strikes, other than those of Seller or its suppliers, that prevent Flight Centre from furnishing the prize, and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of the Party affected thereby, despite such Party's reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences, and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to a Party's failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.