TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR THE PROMOTION: Pay with OZOW between 1st and 31st August 2019 & stand a chance to WIN 1 of 5 R5000 Travel vouchers.
1. Information about this promotion and how to qualify forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry by all entrants.
The promotion is promoted by Flight Centre Travel Group (Pty) Ltd (“Flight Centre” or the “Promoter”), and sponsored by Ozow (Pty) Ltd (“Ozow”). This promotion is via booking and paying for your flights, cruise or holiday package using Ozow before 31st August 2019. In doing so you will be entered into a draw to win one of five R5000 travel vouchers (a “Prize”). The promotion is valid for all new bookings and payments using Ozow made only through Flight Centre or Cruiseabout stores during August 2019.
2. The Promotion is open to all legal residents of South Africa, who are South African citizens aged 18 years or older at the time of partaking in this promotion (“Eligible Entrant”), who enter the promotion in the required manner. An Eligible Entrant may not win a Prize if it is unlawful for Flight Centre and Ozow to provide a Prize to an Eligible Entrant. In the event that an Eligible Entrant does win a Prize, and it is unlawful for such Eligible Entrant to win a Prize, the Eligible Entrant concerned will forfeit the Prize. The names booked must correspond with the names on the ID and passport of the Eligible Entrant, and all subsequent charges regarding changes are for each Eligible Entrant’s own account.
3. The promotion is not open to – (i) directors, members, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees of Ozow or Flight Centre; or (ii) the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in (i); or (iii) the suppliers of any goods or services in respect of the promotion.
4. Entry into the promotion opens on 1st August 2019 and closes on 31 August 2019 (“the Promotional Period”).
5. Eligible Entrants can enter the in the following way:
6. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of booking and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible bookings will be deemed invalid. Bookings must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected bookings.
7(A). THE ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS AGREE THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION, AND ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OF A PRIZE, OR ANY ASPECT THEREOF, IS AT THEIR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL CRUISEABOUT AND FLIGHT CENTRE TRAVEL GROUP, FLIGHT CENTRE SOUTH AFRICA BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR TRAVEL EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF FLIGHT CENTRE SOUTH AFRICA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7(B). IN NO EVENT WILL OZOW BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER CLAIMED IN RELATION TO THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING INTER ALIA, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR TRAVEL EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION.
Under no circumstances can any aspect of this promotion be transferred, amended, extended or exchanged for cash.
8. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Ozow are not responsible for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of booking information
b. purported bookings that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or any website;
e. unauthorized human intervention in any part of the competition;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter and Ozow, or their servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this promotion.
9. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter and Ozow, or their servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
10. The promotion is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Cruiseabout, Flight Centre South Africa and Ozow reserve the right to cancel this promotion or to change the quantity and nature of the promotion at any time without prior notice.
12. Any delay or failure in the performance by any Party shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. For purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of the Party claiming Force Majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism. accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, labor strikes, that prevent Flight Centre and Ozow from furnishing the prize, and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of the Party affected thereby, despite such Party's reasonable efforts to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, events or occurrences,
and which events or the effects thereof are not attributable to a Party's failure to perform its obligations in terms of these terms and conditions.
13. The data costs, or any other costs, incurred by an Eligible Entrant in purchasing goods or services on any Cruiseabout, Flight Centre South Africa and Ozow Website Platforms in the ordinary course outside of the promotion time period will apply during the promotion.
14. The preliminary winners will be determined by a panel of judges that are selected by the Promoter. The determination made by the panel of judges concerned will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter will notify winners by means of the contact details provided to the Promoter by Eligible Entrants. The Promoter will attempt to make contact with each winner at least 3 times, but if the Promoter is unable to contact any winner within 3 (three) working days after the lucky draw, such winner will forfeit his/her Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to redraw such Prize. If such winner agrees to accept the Prize subject to these terms and conditions, he/she will be a winner in the Competition.
16. The Promoter may invite a winner to be present when the Prize winners are determined or announced, to participate in any marketing activities of the Promoter and Ozow, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of the goods sold or services rendered by the Promoter and Ozow, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable. The Winner may decline such an invitation.